Thursday, November 03, 2005

Welcome Ya'll

Hello Family:

Welcome to our new family BLOG! Emilysaw the Don Call family blog and wanted to start one for us too! So since I am just sitting her on the computer...I thought I'd set it up! So, here we go! Welcome to Call Corner!

OK, so basicly I know nothing about BLOGS and how it all works. So if you figure out something new...let the rest of us know. I will do the same. I know you can post pictures and stuff, so that will be my next venture. But for now...I will just put this post on so we can get started!

Why do we need a BLOG? Well, this is a fun way to keep up on what is going on in all of our lives. We are all over the place...like the bird flu! Use the BLOG to share news, photos, ideas, recipes, and what you are wearing for the day. (That last thought is for mom's benifit!) So, get to posting!

Love Ya All!
Rosalind

No comments: