Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Howdy Fam 11/30

Em: Thanks for all the pictures. I really enjoy them.

Ros: When will we get an answer to your riddle? Or are we just suppose to say what we would be?

I received an e-mail from our sales person in South Carolina. The e-mail was titled "Small World". She was calling on the Greenville Bank and met with Katie (Stephen's sister). Katie told her that her brother's father-in-law works for Clarke American so she sent me a note to tell me about it. Neat huh?

Sure looking forward to having you all here for Christmas. It will be so fun.

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Hey Pops!
There is no real answer to the question...it is just to generate converstation on the BLOG. I thought that one was kind of funny and festive! I got a good laugh at Brit's answer!