Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mom's message

I am pretty frustrated…I am having to email this to emily and she is cutting and pasting this for me because I can’t get the blog to work on my computer. I can pull it up but can’t post! She tried to help me over the phone, but it just wasn’t working. Who knows! I was very proud to see Emily on GMA…(I think I am getting the lingo down, as well!) I thought she looked gorgeous! Also…I was proud of the Rockets on Friday and the Tigers on Saturday….the Cougars almost pulled it off, and as Dad says….they are very much improved over last year! Hooray! I am so excited for Christmas so that we can all be together for the holidays. Be thinking of stuff you want to do while you are all here. I am so excited to have all three of our little darlings here! They will have so much fun together. Hope all is well with everybody and can you all please email me with what you are currently wearing…just doing a little fashion check! Aw…just kidding! I love you guys…Mimi

No comments: