Friday, November 18, 2005

Pay What You Want Student Loans

Hello All,
The pay what you want concept is intriguing to me. I wonder my my student loans don't apply that concept! I could really go for that idea. I wouldn't take advantage, but, I would also have them paid off...Immediately! :)
tomorrow is the Clair-Bear's Birthday Party. Everyone is supposed to bring their bears. We are going on a Bear Hunt, stick the heart on the bear, and playing bear toss with a picnic blanket. For food we will be eating bear shaped peanut butter and honey sandwiches with chips, and a veggie tray. For party favors, I made Bear coloring books and got crayons (when they were on sale before school started for only .25 for crayola crayons), also we will include in their bags, Teddy Grams, and gummy bears! I am excited. I am also making a bear cake...I will have to take pictures and post them. It will be so cute. I only wish you could all be here for it! Why do we have to live so far apart!
Go Judson! I hope they advance to the next round. Go BYU! Beat who ever you're playing...Utah or Utah St. I guess. And for the LOVE OF NANCY and for the sanity of the Bright house, GO TIGERS beat the Gamecocks!
Love You All!

No comments: