Monday, November 07, 2005

How To Post

Mom said she was having some problems posting...some of you others may be having a hard time too...hopefully this will help.
Go to this website...
http://www.blogger.com/start
Then, type in your info...
after you have signed in, a page should come up that will have a listing of all the BLOGS you participate in.
Next to our BLOG...Call Corner...you will see a plus sign under the heading "New Posts"...click the plus sign.
You will see the posting page with the text box.
After you have typed in your message, click the orange button on the bottom that says, "Publish Post"
If you want to add pics...look at the top of the text box, under the word "Compose" and you will see (next to the spell check), a little mini picture, click that and then follow directions from there.
FYI...my computer often freezes when I am posting pics. I don't know if that is common with this BLOG site, or if it is just because I use a high resolution on my camara and thus, my picture file sizes are large. Anyway...
Let me know if you guys have any other problem, or if you can't figure something out. I'm no expert, but maybe I can help you figure it out!
I love you guys very much!
Ros

No comments: