Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My NYC apartment...the rest but the bathroom



Here are the last two pictures of my apartment. The first one is of my kitchen. No the picture is not distorted...the stove is just a miniture stove. It is small and I am taking the picture from the lighted doorway that can be seen in the second picture. The second picture is of our guest room...some might call it a loft, but we have a mattress up there and many of our guests stay up there. We have a loft ladder leading up to another loft that we move over when we have a guest. Bascially you have seen my apartment. Oh, in the second picture...the darkened doorway is our one and only hallway. It has three doors...one that leads out, one that leads to the coat closet, and one that leads to the bathroom. Home sweet home! I am going to the Macy's Parade pre-show tonight. That is where they blow up the balloons and stuff. It is on NBC. If you watch, it will be like we are all there together. I am going to the parade tomorrow and then to Chy and Shane's. I sure wish we could all be together for Thanksgiving, but regardless...I sure am thankful for my family! You all are great!

No comments: