Friday, November 25, 2005

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2005!!

This Thanksgiving I stayed in New York City. Myself and about a million others braved the frigid air to see the famous Macy's Day parade. It was great...cold, but GREAT! Truly a once in a lifetime experience. Here is a picture of me and the group of friends that got to the parade at 7 am. It started at 9, but the police we talked to Wednesday night said to get there then if we wanted to see anything. We were on 46th and Broadway, which is right in TimeSquare. We were right up front for the festivities. If you can't figure it out, I am the one on the far left. I am wearing my glasses...to cover up my "roll out of bed and go look." Sorry mom, no make-up on...it was too early and cold for make-up. I have on long johns, a long sleeve shirt, my black fleece sweatpants and shirt, my BYU hoodie, and my winter jacket. I also wore two pairs of socks. I didn't get cold until abbout 10:30ish. I stayed out until about 10:45 and then I headed home to get ready to go to Hawthorne to have Thanksgiving dinner with the Fillmores. I thought it was tons of fun...inspite the cold.

No comments: