Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Brooklyn says.."Whoop, Whoop Judson Rockets!"

Brooklyn wanted to wish her daddy good luck on Friday night! We are so proud of him and are so thankful of the hard work he puts in to his job, home, and calling! We are so thankful to be apart of this family too! I am thankful that I have all of yall as outlets and resources for when I am concerned or just needing to talk! I am thankful for technology (such as this blog) that we are able to have fun and communicate better. Maybe it will help Joel and his communication skills that he lacks...or maybe not :)! I hope yall all have a fabulous Thanksgiving. Emily I am so jealous that you are going to the parade tomorrow. Take lots of pics...that has been a dream of mine since I was little, maybe one day! Well, I am sure we will be talkin on the phone soon. Joel I am so thankful for you and love you so much! Go beat Harlingen!

Go Rockets!
~Brit and Brooklyn

No comments: