Monday, November 28, 2005

answer 2 ?

Well I would probably be found nude especially if it were my own house because we all know that our house isnt up for wearing much clothes. But since its gingerbreadmans house I would be a gram cracker because I wish I was tan as a gram cracker and my stomach was that flat too!!
We had a wild and hectic weekend. We met Heath's girlfriend Liz. She was nice, quiet but nice! It is so weird meeting your only brother's "serious" girlfriend and thinking that this might be the girl that I will have to plan around and do things with the rest of my life. I now know what you guys might be thinking when joel met me! And to think that you guys accepted me! I really appreciate it!!!!

We are so excited for everyone to be down for Christmas. Joel and I talked about how fun it is going to be yesterday and it got us fired up!! But what doesn't get joel fired up now that Judson is doing so good. I am so glad that he is with a team that he loves and a staff that he admires so much. It makes things so much easier when life gets so frustrating and hectic.
If someone could help me post a picture on this thing i would appreciate it! I thought i had posted one, but it doesnt show up! I will have to keep trying.
Brit

2 comments:

Em said...

I like the idea of being tan too! That's a good one!

Bright-Mom said...

yeah...but I'd pass on the nude bit...I would make people hurl all the gingerbread house they already ate!