Friday, November 18, 2005

More GMA pictures




Here are the two co-host pictures with Stephanie and I. Also on today's show was Emeril...you know the famous chef that is always "Kickin' it up a notch" and yelling "Bam". He wasn't so great to pose for pictures with the audience, so these are from him prepping for his TV time! I am not sure why the Charlie Gibson picture turned out blurry, but when Stephanie emails me another one...I will post it. Diane was very beautiful in person. She asked me what my plans for the weekend were. I told her that we would probably be studying. She asked what we studied and I told her. She asked several questions and said she was very impressed. She was really great! I am sad that I missed seeing Robin Roberts, but a girl can't have it all!
It was so much fun!

No comments: