Wednesday, November 30, 2005

December in less than an Hour!

Hello Family Dearest!
I can't believe it is almost DECEMBER! It is even more exciting knowing we will all be together for Christmas in just a few weeks. It just isn't the same when we aren't together. Something about being in mom and dad's house really makes it seem like Christmas to me. I don't know if it is that wonderful smell that I remember as a child...you know the Christmas smell that just seem to be on the decorations and everything....maybe it was from the yummy holiday goodies! Whatever it is...I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! I am all but counting down the days until we are all together in the great state of Texas chowing on some yummy Mes-ican Food! Speaking of the holidays...I've about got my house all decorated. It is looking pretty good! My real pride and joy this year is my new Clemson University Christmas Tree. It is in the basement...in the family room...I will post some pictures...at the end of this if my computer will cooperate. Anyway, it has orange and white lights. It has purple beaded garland. And finally I have been able to use the Clemson Christmas tree decorations I have been collecting over the last couple years. It is very cute...well, I as a Clemson fan think so! :) Well, I better go. I need to get some rest. I love you all and can't wait to be together!

No comments: