Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Message from Mom

Once again Emily is posting this for me. I loved the pics of Emily’s apartment. I must say that the kitchen frightened me a bit! Yikes…it looks like an RV kitchen. I thought it all looked so cute and very trendy! I am excited to go visit in the spring! It will be so nice to have Emily be an experienced New Yorker as our guide! I just want to tell all of you that I love you…each and every one and that I am so thankful for my family. My life would be so dull without you guys. You make me laugh, you make me smile and you are all so good to me. I was just thinking this morning how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband and such delightful kids. I don’t know anyone who is as fortunate! Happy thanksgiving, everyone! Oh and by the way…I am naming the turkey “Truly” this year. It just came to me because I am truly thankful for still being here with all of you after my “brush” with possible death in August. Yes, I am feeling a bit melodramatic…just bear with me! This too shall pass. I love you. Mom

P.S. What are you all wearing for the Holiday to eat your turkey? :)

No comments: