Friday, November 18, 2005

Good Morning America






Today was the day that I rubbed elbows with the "big wigs" at GMA. Yes, my friend and I rose early and were the second and third people in line. We got great spots and for those of you who missed us...we had a total of about 2 minutes of air time. We got a little more than our 15 seconds, that is according to Stephanie's mom. Most of the time that Tony Perkins was doing the weather with the audience, we were right behind him. There was a lady next to us that tried to be a camera hog, but her husband quickly reminder her that it was not nice to push two girls out of the way just to be on TV. :) It was loads of fun and I would recommend it to anyone. Everyone was so nice and we had a great time. We got pictures of us with three of the four anchors. My personal favorite...Robin Robberts had to leave early to help the movers at her house. To that I have to say, you've got loads of money pay someone to do that! Oh well, we got our pictures taken with the other three. I am only including two because the third one is on Stephanie's camera and she is going to email it to me. When I post it, I will tell you the story of how we got it...it is funny! Well, I hope you all had an eventful day too...I know that I am exhausted!

Sorry this picture of Diane is blurry, because she started walking toward me, right as I snapped the picture.

Love ya all!

No comments: