Monday, April 03, 2006

Thoughts from Mimi...

I just wanted to tell all of you “Hello!” Sadly the bluebonnets and gorgeous Texas wildflowers are pretty pitiful this year. I guess our lack of rain hasn’t been good for them. I really miss them because I truly look forward to seeing them every year and I am sad when they die out. Britni was able to get a couple of cute pictures of Brooklyn in the wildflowers…what few she could find. I guess Dad told you about our trip to Taos. It was a good thing and I am so glad that I got to go and see Aunt Sandra before she leaves this life. She handled everything very gracefully. I was so impressed by her friends and all of the nice things they said about her impact on their lives. She has been a good friend and you can tell they love her. She has a tremendous support system there and it is such a blessing knowing that. I don’t think I’ll go back….I am a bit overwhelmed by death and dying right now. I guess I’ve seen a bit more of it than I expected to at this point in my life. Please keep in touch with her…she loves hearing from you all. Hope my little darlings…a.k.a. Kate, Clair and Brooklyn are all doing well…they sure make their Mimi smile! We get to find out if there really is going to be a Stephen Bowen on Monday…HOORAY! I love you all.

Mom

No comments: