Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ballerina Girl


This is an email from Ros. I thought I would include it with the picture she emailed us!

Hello All,

Here is a picture of Kate in her ballerina get-up (not the greatest picture, but she kept doing these weird dance moves while I was trying to take her picture)! This is right before her first class. She LOVED it. However, the teacher told her to tell her mom she needs to wear solid pink tights from now on. Heck, what do I know about ballet! Anyway, she wanted to go again on Tuesday and I had to explain it is only once a week! She was disapointed! This child really needs to be in school. She loves social interaction and learning! She'll have to wait one more year! She looked so grown up and tall in her get-up. It about brought tears to my eyes!

Love To You All!
Rosalind

No comments: