Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday Brunch


The thing to do on Saturday and Sunday (if you are not LDS) is to go to brunch. So places serve brunch as late as 4 p.m. (which seems more like an early dinner to me!). Last Saturday a group of friends and I went to Sarabeth's for brunch. It was good food and Oprah has featured Sarabeth's jams on her show (for all of you who are not opposed to the big O...basically that is just Britni!). While there, this guy walked by me. He looked very familiar to me, but I didn't know how I knew him. Today I was checking out Martha Stewart's website for a recipe and I figured out how I recognized him....he was on Martha's show. He is some Soap Opera actor, from where I don't know. Anyway, just thought I would keep you posted on my celebrity sightings. I am saddened that I can't report something better like Matthew, Penelope, or Julia. What can I say, I see their NYC pictures in People magazine and I wonder why I never see these people walking the same streets I walk? I guess i will just have to make due with "B-listers" and in some cases "C & D listers!" Not as exciting I know...but I am doing the best I can!

No comments: