Friday, April 28, 2006

Another Friday Night on Broadway











My roommate Kirstyn and I decided to spend tonight (Friday) with a few of our Broadway friends. We tried to get student rush tickets to see Tarzan...but we didn't get in. We were four people away from getting tickets. We decided to go to plan B! We headed to the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee lottery...we put our names in and my roommates name got drawn! This is our second attempt and I guess it was the charm. It was a cute show. The music was catchy and the set was neat. The first picture is of my roommate and I outside the Theater. The middle picture is of my roommate standing in line to get our tickets. We actually took the picture because the guy in front of her was dressed so strangley. He had on "Rhinestone Cowboy boots" and cutoffs. Over his shoulder he had cutoff collars (about 5 of them) sown on his t-shirt...it was odd. He was also a little fruity, if you know what I mean. We had fun.

No comments: