Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kate as...The Princess and the Pea




Ros is still having difficulties blogging pictures...so I thought I would blog them for her. They really are darling!

Ros' email:

Here are a few pics of Kate in her fairy tale costume! She was slow as can be this morning, so these are after pre-school and her hair isn't as cute as it was this AM, but oh well! She looked cute and told me about all the costumes her classmates were wearing. Her best buddy Samantha was the Swan Princess...there were two Tinker Bells, and two Snow Whites, one little pig, one pirate, a zebra (I don't get this one), and a tiger. They made wands...and guess what....my girls do love each other...Kate asked her teachers if she could please make a wand for her sister...so she brought home two wands...one for her and one for Clair. Clair was SO happy and as soon as we got home and out of the car she gave Kate a big hug and said, "Thanks sissy!" It was totally tender! I am sure by this afternoon, they will be back to fighting like wild children, but the temporary truce was sweet!

Rosalind

No comments: