Wednesday, April 19, 2006

More Celeb...well sort of...Sightings!

Today, while walking down Broadway, I noticed a lady helping another lady who had tripped. The helpful lady looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. After walking a mere block...it came to me! It was Ashton from one of my favorite shows, family do I even need to name it! (For those who aren't sure, like Joel and Britni, I will tell you all!) Ashton from North and South! If I could have gone back and gotten her autograph...I would have, but I was pretty sure she was gone. She is a little older and her hair is shorter, but it was her all right! With her hair shorter, at first I thought it was Sandra Bullock, but she was too old to be Sandy. I am almost ashamed of myself for not recognizing her right away! Thankfully it only took me a block! :) The moral of this story is keep your eyes open, because you never know who you will see walking the streets of NYC!

No comments: