Tuesday, April 04, 2006

From MOM

Hello, Call Clan! A little boy! Hooray…I guess Kate is one happy camper right now and so in tune…she has picked all the baby genders correctly thus far in the Call Clan sojourn! She is hysterical…she says “Mimi…we have a baby brother!” If I didn’t know better I would’ve thought little Bowen had been born yesterday! She was pretty wound up. I am thrilled for Rosalind and Stephen…everyone needs at least one boy…glad we have ours! I can hardly wait til the Brights come again so little Brooklyn can see her cousins…she is so funny when they talk to her on the phone…she grins from ear to ear and just beams! Of course Kate and Clair are hysterical talking baby talk to her…they are all three so darling. How about for Mother’s Day everyone comes here?! Papa is really quite excited about this little guy…he finally gets a namesake! I know he was very emotional all evening. Boy, Emily…what a world traveler you are! I loved your D.C. pictures…you got to see a ton this past weekend! Wish I could’ve been there! I love you all! Mimi

No comments: