Monday, December 05, 2005

Thoughts by our Mother...as posted by Emily

Hey, everybody! How about them Rockets???? Beating the # 3 team in the nation??? It was an awesome game and Joel, we are so proud of you! Way to go, Bud. When you came into our Ward Party on Saturday after the game I thought the place would erupt! Everyone was asking about you before you arrived. They kept saying…”where’s the man of the hour?” Dad, Brooklyn and I had so much fun at the game. Britni was sick as a dog and hated missing it, but was listening at home on the radio…going crazy, I might add. We talked to her several times! I wish I could’ve been there to see the girls at your realtor’s party, Ros. Being afraid of Santa is very normal. Remember when Stephen dressed up like Santa and Kate was so afraid of him? We thought for sure she’d recognize him, but NOPE…she didn’t and she was going ballistic! Emily…please stay warm and stay away from the rats. You are getting just way too “glam” , Missy! Movie stars, being on the TV and going to premieres! I am so excited for everyone to be here for the holidays. It will be a Call Fiesta, for sure! Everybody stay well. I love you all…MOM

2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

Was this written before the vomiting games began? (Spraying lysol in our blog....)

Em said...

yes!