Thursday, December 08, 2005

Burned, but still blogging!

Hello, everyone! Hope this finds you all well and happy! Dad and I work at the temple tonight. That is always so peaceful and nice. I am actually going to be the guide for a couple that are being sealed. I am excited about that. I am doing ok…actually I had a mole removed today…it kind of burns, but so far I’ve been able to work all day without it really bothering me. I must be one tough old bird. I wonder if the Rockets are practicing in this frigid air? It is too cold! I am so excited to see the Rockets win the State Championship Saturday….now how is that for the power of positive thinking??? I am hoping to convince Dad to do some Christmas shopping tomorrow night and then take me to dinner. I think I am worth it…don’t you guys? Counting the days till you are all here! Give my three little sweeties big hugs from Mims! (That would be Kate, Clair and Brooklyn!) Love, Mom

4 comments:

Em said...

I guess I am just chopped liver along with the rest of you that are over 4!

Bright-Mom said...

We had our day in the sun! :)

Bright-Mom said...

We had our day in the sun! :)

Em said...

Us un-married folks are still supposed to be basiking in that sun! :)