Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The baby is finally asleep..I can post!

I have been trying to post over the last couple of days and haven't made it to the computer because of the babe! Emily thanks for posting her picture.. I dont know what is wrong with my computer...actually I do its called dial-up! The pics of the tree are beautiful! I am so jealous of not being in NY around Christmas time...I am sure it is Fabulous! Sherree I am so sorry that I made you sick! I hope you are feeling better and I too pray that Brooklyn doesnt get it...she did get her 2nd round of flu shots today..so wish us luck! Rosalind I took your advice and bought a shirt to go under Brooklyn's Christmas dress....hopefully it will be better. We cant wait to see everyone for Christmas...I did some shopping today and got excited! It finally feels like December...it is freezing!! Well know new news that yall dont already know about! We are so pumped up for Sat! I can't hardly stand it...i just want to know the results already! OH! I do have HUGE news actually! My dear dad fell to the nagging of my mom this week and CUT his MUSTACHE!!! I cant wait to see him! I am sure he still looks handsome! I love reading yalls post even though I might not post! Cant wait to see everyone!

2 comments:

Em said...

Brit, You have to get a picture of your dad, so you can post it on our blog. I want to see your dad minus the stache! I actually really liked his mustashe. :(

Bright-Mom said...

I liked it too...very Magnium P.I. But I am sure you are totally right in saying he will still be handsome. I want a picture posted too! :)