Thursday, December 01, 2005

Another message from Mom!

Hey! How are my little Call darlings? I have been going like a house on fire today. I’ve had to decorate an elevator lobby on the 3rd floor because our sales office is up there and one of the residents (who is kind of a Nazi) decorated the Lobby and it basically looks like hud (as Emily would say) so the Executive Director emailed me and wanted me to fix it! How fun for me. I am waiting for the Nazi to come in any minute and let me have it…kind of like your moment at the Rockfeller center, Emily! I am not looking forward to it. Dad and I work in the temple tonight so…we will gab with all of you on the way home. I am so excited about Christmas…would you guys like to go see Tuna Christmas….a play about a small town in Texas? It is supposed to be hilarious. The girls probably wouldn’t enjoy it, but, maybe we can get a sitter that night? Let me know. Hope everyone is as fine as frog’s hair. (Who does that sound like?) I love you all….Mom

PS From Emily: I got my big 15 page paper back and I got an "A"! Thanks Ros for your great editting! :)

No comments: