Thursday, December 01, 2005

Message from Mom

Hey, Everybody! I still can’t post on the blog…so Em is doing it for me. I feel like you are all at a party and I wasn’t invited! Could someone help me PLEASE before I go Blogstal! Thanksgiving was very nice, if I do say so myself! We had fun with Joel, Brit and Brooklyn…thank you Rockets for winning so we could have them here! (Sorry, Brit!) We missed the rest of you, though. I am so excited for all of you to come to San Antonio. I want us to go do some fun things with the kiddos. I can’t wait for the three of them to all be together! Em…I love your pictures on the blog. And Ros…the ones of the girls are always WELCOME! Joel…we are all behind you this Saturday. I’ll be “whoop, whooping” with the best of them! I think the Rockets can do this. Brooklyn is funny to watch at games…she is pretty into it. Tell Kate that Rocket Girl is quite a bit bigger than Rocket Man…what were they thinking when they picked a humongous girl to be her??? Clair Bear…I still have your adorable birthday invitation on my fridge…it is so cute! Well…I must go prepare for this Broadway Night for the oldsters. You guys all be good. I LOVE YOU MUCHO, MUCHO! Mom

No comments: