Thursday, December 01, 2005

SHOW ME THE MONEY

Hello familia...looks like I will end up making about $130 on my book show I did for my friend Chris. Hurray! Why can't they all be like that? Actually, the best part of the whole thing was telling Chris that she gets $180 in free books. I know I could easy spend that much on Usbourne books. They are so awesome! Anyway, just wanted to brag a little.

Mom, I would LOVE to go and see a play. I am all about going to plays, movies, concerts, games, and such! :) Is there someone you would trust with our little angels?

Em...congrats on you "A" paper...it's all you baby!

Brit....how did your picture session at the missions go?

Dad...how was temple night?

Joel...GO ROCKETS! What is you prediction for this weekend?

I must go to bed now...by the way, is our BLOG looking a little weird and cock-eyed to you guys lately...are the post lower than they used to be? Or is it just my screwie computer?

Love you all mucho mucho!

2 comments:

Em said...

I think it is your computer!

Em said...

Never mind...it started doing it on my computer and Chy's too! It must be our BLOG!