Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kate says the Funniest Things

Kate really says some funny things...not even trying to be funny. For example...this afternoon I was craving a little something sweet. We don't have much in the house to satisfy sweet cravings, but I did have some chocolate frosting left over from a dessert I made last week when the missionaries came over. So, I got out a spoon and ate a couple spoon fulls before it was too rich for me and I was done...craving satisfied. But of course, if I am eatting it the girls need some too. So they asked for some and I said sure. Clair moaned and groaned with her first bite...she seriously LOVES chocolate. Then Kate took a bite and said, "Chocolate isn't good for you(real seriously), BUT IT SURE IS GOOD!" Maybe you had to be here to think it was funny, but I laughed out loud!

No comments: