Saturday, March 11, 2006

Beautiful Day in New York City!



The big sunglasses might make you think we are celebrities in disguise, but alas...it's just my roommates and I. Today was a beautiful day in New York City. My roommates decided to take FULL advantage of this. We started the morning off in Morningside Park, for a little game of touch football. I did some studying and reading. (The other girls really sucked and I didn't want to make them feel bad about their football abilities.) We then took a walk...from 93rd street to 59th street and then to Central Park. We sat in Central Park for about an hour. It was goreous! We were actually hoping to spot a few stars (maybe Julia, Hazel & Finneous or even Matthew M.) We saw NO ONE! Now I will be a littl ticked if I see a picture of a celebrity "enjoying the NYC weather in Central Park on Saturday." That will not make me happy. We had fun and we logged in 14 miles total today on my pedometer. My feets are a little tired.

No comments: