Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Celebrity sightings!



Hey everyone! Yesterday I was walking to campus. I try to do that when it is nice outside. (It is only about 28 blocks, so it isn't too bad!) Right outside my apartment there is a Starbucks (there are actually 3 within 2 blocks of my apartment)...anyway, there was a familiar lady...Maria from Seasame Street. I would have recognized her anywhere, but it helped that I was just looking at pictures of her from the Macy's parade. Then closer to Columbia, I walked past another TV character. He plays "Munch" in Law and Order SVU. (Mom and dad, I know you know who he is, but if you are reading this and you don't it is the man with the glasses.) When I got to campus, I found out that for the past two weeks, Law and Order has been filming at Columbia. I have seen the TV trailers, but I just didn't know what was filming. Be on the look out for Columbia in the show...not me, but my school! :) FYI: I have now seen 24 rats, and the latest was on Sunday. It ran right in front of me on the sidewalk in Harlem. I almost puked...it was bigger than my foot! YUCK!!! Also, I have walked a total of 494.96 miles since I moved to NYC...my shoes were made for walking that's for sure!

No comments: