Friday, March 03, 2006

From Mom!

Hello to all of you Calls!

I dashed right out and purchased the new Pride and Prejudice movie on Tuesday morning…(Wal Mart is really quite peaceful at the crack of dawn!) I watched it the other night…sad to say your father kept deliberately interrupting me! He hates this movie and constantly mocks me when I watch it. I am looking for ways to “get even” the next time he watches some hideous John Wayne movie. Ideas, anyone? He even went so far as to moon me…yes, he did! I guess he thought I’d stop watching it and pay attention to him…fat chance! He just doesn’t understand the true Jane Austen fan, does he?

I am hoping the Brights get to come to Texas with Stephen if he comes. I would dearly love to see the little girls…they make me laugh every single morning on the way to work. The other day Kate answered the phone (he pregnant Mom was in the Powder Room barfing) and when I asked to speak to her Mom she politely told me she had “gone to the Tennis Courts!” What a goober! I love to hear Clair when you ask her “How are you, Sweetie?” She says in the most adorable little voice “pretty good!” So cute! Dad and I watched Brooklyn (or Boogey Loo Sue as I like to call her) and she was so funny! She is as fast as lightening and loves to sneak up on you when you are on the potty! She gets quite a kick out of surprising you. SO much fun. Life would be so boring without grandkids…I sure love them.

I talked to Peter this week and Dad talked to Sandra. We are remembering them in our prayers every day. Keep them in yours, too. Emily…thanks so much for keeping the pictures on the blog for all of us. You are a trooper...I know you’ve been so busy with mid-terms this week. I can hardly wait for you to come home for a visit. I love you all…. Mimi

No comments: