Monday, March 20, 2006

Blood, Sweat, and Tears of Potty Training

OK, this it is. I AM going to get Clair potty trained. We are back from Florida. We have no major trips planed. The new baby is going to be here in 5+ months...it is TIME! However, she has other plans. She just really doesn't seem to care. We (Clair, me, and Kate) are all hanging out in the kitchen...no way we are going on berber carpet...found out it has to be dry-cleaned! Anyway, we are hanging out in the kitchen...you know on the linoleum. I set up the little portable DVD player, we have coloring books, and games (Em...Go Fishing has made a HUGE come back this weekend!), and snacks and lots of drinks. She actually only completely wet herself once. The other times she peed a little and then finished on the potty. However, it is still driving me crazy. By the way, she is napping now, so I am on the berber, because I won't pee on it! :) Anyway, just keep your fingers crossed for me. We are almost out of panties for the day. Then I guess we will do "what the Mes-icans do" (Grandma quote) and just go without! She seems to do better like that any ways. Scary thought! So, you guys all have a great day surrounded by people who don't pee on themselves...OK....I guess Brooklyn still pees on herself, but it's ok, she is still a baby! :) Love to you all!

No comments: