Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mark your calendars

With the Olympics quickly coming to an end (I don't know what I will do without Bob Costas, he's become a part of my family), this means that the Fall TV season is quickly approaching and to that I say...hip hip hooray! Sept 25th will be a great day and here's a little preview of the laughs that are expected.



My favorite's of Dwight's suggestions are "Flapping," "Nasal Projecting," and "Murder Checkers." There is no way the Chinese could take us in Flapping, under age or not! :) What were your favorite Dwight Olympic events?

3 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

I could add a little home gorwn talent with my mad battleship skills! Clair came in at the end of the clip and is a little worried about what murder checkers involves!

Arlene said...

I miss Bob and the Olympics. I can't wait 2 years! Anyway...the Office will certainly help! Thank goodness there isn't a strike (yet) this year!!

chyayn said...

hahah we did animal mimickry last night in our FHE olympics and I hadnt even seen this yet!:) LOVE the office! will you be in NY for one of the many thursday episodes? IF so , COME OVER!