Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bowen and the TP Project

So the other day I was downstairs reading, Kate was playing on the computer, Clair was watching "Super Why", and Bowen...what was Bowen doing? Well, I thought he was upstairs with the girls! I heard him start to cry and then it got more frantic! I asked Kate why he was crying and she said she didn't know why. I told her to find him and see what was the matter. Well, she couldn't find him! So I ran upstairs...the crying was real frantic now...and I can't find him either. So I really start to panic...is he trapped somewhere...I look in the storage spaces (most are locked but a few aren't)...nope...I run downstairs! I can hear him, I look in my closet...nope...under my bed...nope...in my bathroom...nope, but the cry is closer...in the toilet room...aha! There he is. He went in and closed the door so he could do his TP project and then couldn't get the door back open. This is what I saw...

It was an entire roll...I had just replaced it! He was so happy to see me...he was in total panic mode. I had to walk away to laugh!

3 comments:

Em said...

He obviously isn't in "Green" mode like the rest of the country...what a waste of natural resources! Just kidding...I bet he had a ball! :)

britni said...

I love it! I am glad that my kids aren't the only distructo kids!

Katie said...

HILARITY!!! Since I just cleaned up a similar mess of a box of tissues in the playroom. Except after my kids emptied the box they started to eat the tissues. YUM!

Love,
Aunt KT