Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School - First Grade

Kate went back to school today...and officially started 1st Grade. She looked darling and was excited. (She's holding a little "good luck" pig Mrs. Manuela gave her.)
Her teacher is Mrs. Smith (13 years experience!). Her classroom looks like a fun magical place where lots of great learning will occur!
This year we get a brand new school...Rodolph G. Gordon Elementary - the gators!
Clair really wanted to help me take Kate to school! (Bowen went down the street and played with Mrs. Manuela and Katharina.) This is Clair with one of Mrs. Smith's "Smith's Super Kids"! Kate got right to work! Good luck in 1st grade my little Kate Kate Super Kate!

3 comments:

britni said...

We hope you had a fabulous day SUPER KATE! Fill us in on it when you get a chance!

Stohl Family said...

Rosalind,
I am so glad you sent a link to your blog! I can't believe how big your girls are! Reading your blog also really makes me miss South Carolina (and you!). I am excited to keep up on your family. Plese see our blog: www.stohlfamily.blogspot.com
Love,
Angie

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

What a fun classroom!!! And another Mrs. Smith! So nice to hear from you. I always think of you when I use 3,2,1 zip (all the time!). I stole many-a-trick from you and will be forever grateful. Keep up with the blog updating. I'll have to add you to my friendly friend list! Did you see McKell's blog too? There's a link to hers on mine.