Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Son!


I am about 30 minutes early for this post...but I just can't seem to get over the fact that my little man is going to be TWO! No more a baby...but not quite a kid! I asked him today to please stop growing. He just looked at me with those sparkling blue eyes and smiled that beautiful full lipped smile that melts my heart! It took my breath away to think how fast he and my girls are growing up. Please someone tell me how to stop babies from growing up!





Just days new to this world...and already stole my heart!




So sweet...and pretty good natured...even as a baby! And this boy likes to sleep!




And that smile...to paraphrase the famous Aunt Bugga..."Don't it melt ya?"




Bowen has always thought he's a big kid and can do anything his sisters can...he's been "chasing" them since he could crawl!




Have you heard that this boy can eat? Heaven help us when he's a teen!




He loves his daddy...and his face lights up when Stephen comes home! Being away from Bowen is hard, but he always makes it worth it with the best reunions! He makes you feel like a rock star!




Everyone can't help but love Bowen...and when he has his party hair (aka -faux-hawk) even old men stop to tell him how cute he is!




I love you Bowen! I am so glad Heavenly Father sent you to be a part of our family. We would be incomplete without you!

1 comment:

Em said...

The 1st and last pictures are the best. He is a doll and I for one am happy to have him in our family. Happy Birthday!