Thursday, August 07, 2008

First NON-family house guest

Well...this past weekend I had my first non-family house guest. Besides my imediate family ie. Brooklyn, Kate, Clair, and my mom...my Uncle Ben and Aunt Geraldine were my first house guests in January. A non-family house guest makes me feel like a real grown up. I had to put clean sheets on the bed, make sure my guest bathroom was stocked (I forgot toothpaste) and entertain - which was the best part of the deal. We had such a great time. The problem is that all the pictures we took were on her camera. I am such a bad picture taker. I always bring my camera...I just forget to take pictures. I think I have a few...I will have to check and post later. Until then, check out her blog. She is a much better blogger than I am too...funny and a great writer. I couldn't have done a better job documenting our fun weekend together.

http://andimeanthatinthenicestpossibleway.blogspot.com/2008/08/please-describe-your-idea-of-perfect.html

This type of fun could be your's too...all you have to do is book a weekend at my house. We are sure to have a fun time! :)

No comments: