Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tagged!

TAGGED!
Tag, I'm it!I have been tagged by Britni and Em

10 years ago I...
1. I was finishing my degree at Clemson University!
2. Lived In Pendleton, SC in our tiny little duplex
3. Waited table for pretty good money at Doni's Under the Trees in Anderson, SC
4. I worked in the Cooper library at Clemson
5. I was the secretary for the women's organization at church (Relief Society)

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1. Lots of Email (about room mom stuff and getting Sunshine Math going at Kate's school to name a few)
2. Watch Biggest Loser - go red team!
3. Take Kate to piano
4. update BLOGs
5. Fold laundry

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Diet Dr.Pepper (So bad for you, but so good!)
2. Dark chocolate Peanut M & M...actually anything with chocolate and peanut butter!
3. refreshers...it's a British thing!
4. Cupcakes
5. Popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...(after tithing of course!)
1. Pay off our house!
2. Pay off our student loans!
3. Pay off my siblings houses!
4. Pay off my parents house!
5. save/invest...would there be any left over at this point?

5 places I have lived...
1. Converse, Texas
2. Alamagordo, NM
3. Carterton, England
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Acworth, GA

5 jobs that I have had...
1. Waitress at many different places
2. Library student worker
3. Mole Hole...gift store
4. Teacher
5. Mom

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

5 people I now tag: Every party has a pooper...I don't know who to tag!

2 comments:

britni said...

Since Ros is paying off siblings houses I want her to get a million dollars SOON! :) How generous Ros! My million dollar spendings were on myself!

Em said...

Ros always was the kind generous one in the family.