Friday, October 10, 2008

Celebrity Sighting in PHX....well, a celebrity to me!


I know the picture is blurry...but I was trying to take it on the sly. After taking the picture, I ended up being in the security line with them. I wasn't going to say anything to them, but since Sister Holland was with him and she wrote one of my all time favorite books, I decided to say something to her. She was very sweet. I told her how much I loved her book and she asked me where I was going. Elder Holland also jumped into the conversation and said hello and talked to me about San Antonio. He was very sweet and jovial. He wasn't as tall as I expected, but he was every bit a sweet and kind as I expected. Sister Holland was very pretty. The other gentleman with them looked familar, but I had to actuallyl ook him up in the Ensign. He is Elder Snow from the Presidency of the 70's. Anyway...that is my latest celebrity sighting...in the Pheonix airport!

2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

Cool Em. That is the best sighting yet!

Jenna said...

Very cool! The Hollands were in my husband's ward growing up.