Monday, October 06, 2008

TAGGED!

Tag, I'm it!

I have been tagged by Britni.

10 years ago I...
1. I was in my first year of teaching. 3rd grade at Coronado Village Elementary
2. Lived with my parents
3. Wrote to my brother...almost weekly on his mission
4. Had a brand new bunny named Beatrix...oh she was so cute...I miss her.
5. Led a pretty boring life.

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1. Watch Prison Break
2. Do laundry
3. Wash dishes
4. Create a demo site for the sales rep in CA
5. Pack for my trip to CO and AZ

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Diet Dr.Pepper or Diet Coke (both with lime) - I've just been told I can't drink those any more :(
2. Peanut M & M
3. Haribo Gummy bears
4. Cupcakes
5. Popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...(after tithing of course!)
1. Build a house with a home theater
2. Save/Invest
3. Buy a Lexus SUV or BMW X5
4. Travel to New Zealand, Australia, Prince Edward's Island, Alaskan Cruise, etc.
5. Buy my parents a new house

5 places I have lived...
1. Converse, Texas
2. Provo, Utah
3. Carterton, England
4. New York, New York
5. New Braunfels, TX

5 jobs that I have had...
1. Waitress at Retirement Communittee
2. Receptionist at Bean Life Science Museum
3. Lab assistant in Lichen Lab
4. Teacher
5. Professional Development Consultant

Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

5 people I now tag:
1. Ros
2. Brooke
3. Chy
4. KC
5. Arlene

1 comment:

Arlene said...

You tagged me!! :))

When, where, and why are you going to CO? I wish I could go with you!