Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Silly Bowen

Bowen woke up this morning and had lots to say!


"I crying and crying!" - Bowen

"Why were you crying?" - Me

"I sick!" - Bowen

"What's the matter?" - Me

"I hab (have) hiccups and heber (fever)" - Bowen

I about fell over laughing! So all you beware..."hiccups and heber" obviously are going around!

Then when I was looking for the pictures I took of Bowen the other day after church, he kept laughing at the pictures of himself and saying, "Bowen silly silly!" And some of them are pretty silly! He did look so handsome, but was not in the mood for photos. He kept getting real close to the camera!
He wanted to take a picture with me, so this is the best self portrait we could come up with!
Then after I took his shirt off he put his tie back on and so I put his vest back on and told him to show me his muscles...this is what we got! SO CUTE!

No comments: