Saturday, October 04, 2008

Brooklyn's Tatoo


A little couple in front of us at the game purchased a "Diamond J" tatoo for Brooklyn. She wasn't quite sure about it at first. I think she just didn't know what to think, because she couldn't see it. I took this picture of her, with my Blackberry...so that she could see what it was - you can tell by her face in the picture that she is a little hesitant. After she saw herself...she was very proud of it and could hardly keep her hands off it. She had to show it off to her dad before half time and to Shelby, her favorite cheerleader. When I took her down to see Joel as he ran into the locker room for half time, she has her cheek pointing to Joel and she's pointing to it, with a big smile on her face. Joel was across the way and he blew her a kiss. She turned to me and said, "I don't think he noticed it." THe next time he blew her a kiss she said, "Well, maybe he saw it and that's why he blew me another kiss." She is such a daddy's girl and so funny. When the other team's band started playing she was clapping and dancing. I said, "Hey that's the other team." She said, "I'm just going to clap and dance for them, but I'm going to keep it a secret." I asked from whom and she said, "From my daddy." Mom then said, "They are our enemy." She looked at me and said, "Everyone needs friends." The kids in our family are always teaching me something. :)

2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

Brookie-Boo is right, everyone needs a friend...you are my kind of gal! I love you!
Aunt Rosalind

Brooke said...

What a sweet heart! I loved that story. I want her to be my friend :)