Friday, June 23, 2006

Take me out to the Ball game

Monday night was "Mormon Night at the Mets game." Here are my roommates Kristen and Lindsay...enjoying an Italian Sausage with peppers. Nothing like ball park food.
The missionaries from one of the NYC missions came and sang the National Anthem. They are all the white shirts you see in this picture.
Here are my friends Kristan and Karen sitting right above me. I sure will miss these two when I leave. They have been good friends.
Here is the Mets field during the game. I know it looks far away. What do you expect for $5?
My roommate Kirstyn, me, and my friend Kelly enjoying the game. We actually left after the 7th inning stretch. It started raining, the major player for the Reds (can't remember his name...something junior) had already hit a homerun, we had sung "Take me out to the ball game" so we figured we got the experience. It was fun. Now I just have to go to a Yankees game. Joel where are you when I need you!?

No comments: