Monday, June 26, 2006

Pre-Concert Photos


Before the concert started, my friends Karen, Rachel, and I ran into some old friends. We just had to take our picture with them! :) It was nice of Faith to let me put my arm around her man...now if only he had put his around me! As you can tell...Tim was just "glowing" to see us!
While walking into the concert...I had to get a picture of Madison Square Garden's front entrance. My only regret is that I never made it to a Hockey game here or a Knicks game. Now that they fired Larry Brown...I doubt I ever will go see one in this arena. :( Does anyone recognize this sign/entrance at Madison Square Garden? If you said it is from "How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days" you are correct! When Kate and Matt's characters are walking out of the Celion Dion concert...this is the door the exited. Watch the movie again...you will recognize it! (Just a little NYC movie trivia! This place is full of it!)

No comments: