Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kim's Visit...long ago






I've had some trouble posting pictures lately and I've been very busy, so some of these pictures are older...but still new to the blog. Kim came at the end of May, so these pictures are from her visit. We had such a blast while she was here. We got to go and do so many things. We spent a whole day in Central Park. We explored the Castle there, the turtle pond, and Strawberry Fields just to name a few of the things we did. We went to see Hairspray on Broadway...which was very high energy and fun. We also walked across the Brookyn Bridge the night of my birthday. True to Kim fashion, she thought this walk was very symbolic...like I was crossing the bridge into my 30's. :) It was nice having her here to help me celebrate. She was so sweet. She brought decorations and muffin mixes to make breakfast. She blew up balloons and hung a happy birthday sign. She really made the day special. I was glad to have here her to help me turn 30. Oh yeah...we ate at Serendipity, Cafe Lalo, Rice to Riches, Alice's Teacup, and in Little Italy. We had such a fun time.

No comments: