Sunday, June 25, 2006

Friday Night was Soul II Soul

Last Friday night my roommates and a few friends went to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in concert. It was great. I think they have ruined me for LIFE with concerts. I don't think any concert can be better. Faith opened the concert at one end of the stage sing their latest duet, "Like We've Never loved before." It was beautiful and I almost bawled!
This is the both of them singing their opening act...fabulous! I loved it.
Here is Madison Square Garden...the venue before the concert began. We were a little high, but still not the highest level. Actually I don't think there was a bad place in the whole Garden.
A surprise guest came out and sang with Tim. It was Tony Bennett. The just finished recording together a Hank Williams song. It was actually surprisingly good. You can't really tell this from the picture, but Tim is a major hotty! I have to say that Faith is one lucky women! :)
Faith during her "solo" time. She started out the concert and then they sang a few together. Tim then had some alone time and they ended with a few more duets. The whole thing was beautiful.
From left to right...Kristan, Rachel, Karen, and ME! These are the girls I sat with. My roommates were across the venue from us. We had really great seats!

No comments: