Sunday, November 02, 2008

What to do on a Sunny Saturday?

After having my house for a year and a half...I thought it was about time to get some landscaping done. If you think I'm going to do it...you really don't know me. No, I don't believe in getting dirt under my fingernails and sweating is out of the question! :) Instead of doing the landscaping myself, I got the best thing - no not a gardener - my DAD. He planned it out and planted everything for me. Thanks dad for all you do for me and my house.


After a hard day of yardwork; mom, dad, and I went with the Single Adults out to the corn maze near Hondo. Here is a picture of dad being silly in the corn fields.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

What a good dad :) Lets see a few more pictures of your yard. I bet it looks beautiful.

Bright-Mom said...

Dad, you are so good to us! I love that you always need a little project! You're the best!

Arlene said...

At first (before reading) I thought you planted corn! I'd like to see more pictures, too! :)