Saturday, November 01, 2008

Day at the Spa

Today I FINALLY used my "day at the spa" gift certificate that Stephen got me last Christmas! It was very nice. The spa is an older one and so it isn't super fancy, but it was nice and the employees were very nice. First they served us lunch. Then, I got my first massage...loved it! Then I had a salt scrub, pedi, mani, facial, hair cut and style, and make over. I could have done without the makeover. However, I paid extra for the haircut (I REALLY needed one) and I think I really like it. So, I am posting a few pics of the new style! What do you think?

2 comments:

Em said...

I love the new do and boy are you looking skinny! You're a hottie!

britni said...

I too love the new hair cut! I agree you are looking skinny minnie! Way to go pamper yourself too! You deserve it!