Monday, November 10, 2008

Clair is Five!

For some reason I am a little sad about Clair turning five...it just seems so much more grown up than 4! : ( I really dislike the fact that my kids are growing up! In no time they will be in HS and then going away to college...and then getting married! I need to stop, I will ruin the keyboard with my tears! : ( Anyways, here is a look back into Clair's life...a photo essay! : )Sleeping beauty!
Little Christmas Gift
My little Wildflower!
Just look at that face...and that smile!
Such a pretty little girl!
She loves to go to the park!
She can get into some trouble! (Here's her self make over with my eyeliner!)
But how can you stay mad at this sweet little face!
Clair is so funny!
Her expressions are priceless!
She's related to the Calls all right!
She's PURRRRfect!
Clair is the Princess of our hearts!
She's a hard worker!
She wants to be a cook when she grows up!

3 comments:

Em said...

They do grow up too fast. What a photogenic chlid. She is beautiful and I sure am glad that she is in our family.

britni said...

Happy Birthday Clair Bear! WE sure do love you! WE hope you have a fabulous day! MUAH!! from us!

Brooke said...

she has the cutest face and beautiful blue eyes! I can't believe she is five either!! Time sure flies.