Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day - round 1


Day took some pictures of Thanksgiving Day, with his camera. The only picture I got was with my blackberry - because I forgot my camera. We had a great day on Thursday. Brooklyn and I stayed the night with mom and dad on Wednesday night. Brooklyn was very excited to see the turkey stuffed on Thursday morning. She was so excited that she woke-up and woke me up at 6 am. Mimi had said that she had to stuff the turkey early in the morning and Brooklyn didn't want to miss a thing about stuffing that turkey. She was so excited that she even packed her chef's hat and apron. We had a fun filled day of cooking, making foam pilgrims, going on tons of turkey hunts, and coloring a big turkey. After the feast and clean-up, while the boys watched football - Mimi, Brooklyn, and I went to see the movie Bolt. It was such a cute movie. We had such a nice Turkey day, but we sure would have had more fun with 3 other little helpers - Kate, Clair, and Bowen. We missed you Brights. I will try to get the pictures from dad, so we can post them sometime.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What a cute little chef. Looks good!