Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Tagged...48 Odd Things about you

48 ODD Things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, but just in like the last 5 years.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Heck No! Just Say No is something I still stick with
3. Do you own on a gun? no...but I've been looking into a gun and a concealed weapons license. I am from Texas after all! :)
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Lime is great in Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes...if it is about something serious.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? If you haven't had a Gray's Papaya hot dog, from the corner of Amsterdam and 92nd in NYC you are missing out.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I'm a sucker for just about any Christmas movie, but I love Charlie Brown's Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water because I am trying to be good, but if I could waste calories on juice it would be natural apple juice...it's great.
9. Do you do push ups? not since grade school, for the Presidential Fitness Award
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? an emerald ring I got for my 8th birthday...oddly it still fits.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading or crafts
12. Do you have A.D.D.? if I'm in a boring meeting (work or church)
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I wear my emotions on my sleeve...if I don't like you, my face gives me away every time.
14. Middle name? that is classified information that I like to keep just between my family...if you ask my brother it's Rebbecca - but it really isn't
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I should go to bed, I wish that throbbing in my head would go away, I wish my house was clean!
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? bottled water, dinner at a steak house for myself and a co-worker (business trip), and a night at a hotel in Tyler, Texas
18. Current worry? yes...that I'm going to have to clean my house...I hate doing that.
19. Current 'hate' right now? the media's over-emphasis of non-important things
20. Favorite place to be? on vacation with my family, Hawaii, some place warm
21. How did you bring in the New Year? with my family and some good friends
22. Where would you like to go? New Zealand, Costa Rica, and Australia
24. Do you own slippers? yes...I was raised by Sherree...the queen of slippers
25. What's your nickname? Em
26. What year would you go back in time to? It would be fun to go back to Civil War times...just for the fashion, but nothing else would be fun about that time...so I should just stay here
27. Can you whistle? yes
28. Favorite color? yellow
29. Would you be a pirate? no business doing that
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower...I like to be in and out
31. Favorite girl's name? Caroline, Molly, Reagan, Bronte
32. Favorite boy's name? Jack, Drew, Matthew, Joel
33. What's in your pocket right now? I'm wearing a night shirt
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Governor Palin's speech at the Republican National Convention
35. Most wonderful job you ever had? my current one
36. Worst injury you've ever had? broken arm
37. Remember your first kiss? Yes
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
39. Who is your funniest friend? Does my brother count as a friend? All my friends make me laugh.
40. How many dogs do you have? None, but I'd love to have an English Bulldog
41. Does someone have a crush on you? Seriously doubt it
42. What is your favorite book(s)? Rebbeca, Twilight series, and really too many more to list
43. What is your favorite candy? I LOVE CANDY!!! Harbo Gummi Bears are my favorite
44. Favorite Sports
45. Your favorite meal? It depends on my mood
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY?
48. Do you have any odd habits? I have a slight obsession with facial hair, all due to the fact that growing up the bearded lady went to church with us and it freaked me out beyond repair.

Fill free to leave a comment...answering one or more of these 48 odd things about you.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You are hilarious Emily :) loved getting to know you better.

Arlene said...

I don't think any of it is odd. :) I miss your sense of humor on a daily basis. I'm glad you love your current job, though! :)

Stephanie said...

What is your middle name? I can't believe I can't remember.... Louise? Phyllis? Mehitable? C'mon, tell!